Carnival in Venice is approching and we would like to suggest you some ideas to plan your visit to Venice and experience the best!
Luch or dinner at Ristorante Le Maschere close to San Marco Square or at Osteria al Cason, near our Atelier
- Visit of the house of Carlo Goldoni: a lovely home in the heart of Venice (near our Atelier)
- Visit of Scuola Grande di San Rocco (near our Atelier): extraordinary!
- Rent of an historical costume, ‘700 and ‘800 fashion style
- Visit of the Basilica dei Frari (near our Atelier)
- Fifty Shades of Casanova Grand Ball 2016: on the last Saturday of Carnival, February 6th
- Must see, if you haven’t already: Saint Mark’s Church
- Visit to the bookshop Libreria Acqua Alta
- Photoshooting on Gondola
- Rialto’s market of fish and fruit (everyday, except Sunday and Monday)
- Visit of Palazzo Mocenigo to discover the history of textiles and costumes
- Visit to Squero di San trovaso (where Gondolas are built)
- Above all… get lost in the streets of Venice! And why not with a private photographer following you?!
Have a lot of Fun!